Accept bitcoin on your Shopify store with BitPay's one-click integration.
Get started by signing up for a BitPay merchant account.
Connecting BitPay and Shopify
- Log in to your BitPay merchant dashboard and create an API Token in your BitPay merchant dashboard
- Make sure the Require Authentication checkbox is not checked
- Use the Token Label field to indicate the token purpose, for instance "Shopify" (so you can easily identify it in the event you have multiple tokens)
- Log in to your Shopify admin account and select "Settings" > "Payment providers" > "Alternative payment methods" > "Alternative payment methods" > "Choose alternative payment" > BitPay"
- Copy & paste this API Token previously created in the designated field, then click the Save button in order to complete the setup.
Nice work! Your customers will now be able to check out with BitPay on your Shopify site.